Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Executive Assistant" to wok with a Police force in London, it is a long-term post and for more information please see below or contact Lewis Ashcroft on 01772 208962.
To be responsible for providing a first class professional, efficient and effective programme team support service to the DPC Programme work streams by carrying out tasks that are primary and secondary research, policy or administrative related to enable them to function efficiently and effectively, these will include; preparing correspondence to key internal and external stakeholders including forces and PCCs, suppliers, assurance groups, other National Programmes.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience supporting managers at an executive level in an organisation.
- Experience preparing documentation, including briefing reports, presentations and speeches for staff at an executive level.
- Proven experience of working in a governance or complaints handling environment within the public sector or equivalent organisation.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and make decisions.
- Experience of office management including maintaining supplies, liaising with maintenance and landlords
- Supervisory experience, managing workloads and performance of a team of people
- Advanced organisational skills, including diary management, time management, prioritisation and delegation.
- Experienced in research
- Able to communicate clearly and with confidence at all levels, including persuading and influencing to achieve timely outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with people of all ages and backgrounds.
- High level skills in diplomacy, tact and negotiation.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Capable of working with a minimum of supervision and taking own initiative.
- Ability to work as part of a team, including liaising with other partner organisations.
- Capable of working well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
NPPV2 / CTC