I am currently recruiting for a Facilities Maintenance Officer / Fabric Engineer covering work in a Hospital setting.
We are looking to hire someone with experience of internal fabric maintenance and or construction, managing and coordinating the intrusive inspection of fire compartments and firestopping.
As the Maintenance Officer you will take on managing the fire systems in the Hospital so ideally you will have experience in this field - managing and coordinating the intrusive inspection of fire compartments and firestopping in within the Hospital.
Some healthcare environment experience would be good but not essential.
What you will need to apply
Experience of working on Multi Trade Projects.
* Recognised trade Qualification - NVQ, C&G etc.
* Good Organisation and Communication skills.
* Be happy for us to carry out a DBS check.
If you have the skills mentioned above and are available to start ASAP am keen to speak to you to discuss the role in more detail.
Call me on the number below or replying to this advert to have a chat about the posts.
Working with Service Care Construction offers many benefits including:
* A specialist consultant within an experienced Construction recruitment team
* Consistently excellent rates of pay
* An extensive range of Construction vacancies across the UK
* Payroll service twice a week
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses