A client within the Public Sector based in Lancashire is currently recruiting for a facilities Manager to join their team as soon as possible. The client is offering a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority within a centre environment.
Key purpose of the role is to be responsible for the facilities management function of the Centres ensuring that the buildings and grounds are safe, secure and clean for staff and visitors.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- scope facilities improvement projects, business cases, financial modelling, project planning and controls, milestones to be achieved.
- support the management, monitoring and safe implementation of specific capital programmes and programmed maintenance schemes of work.
- act as a point of contact, giving clear direction to contractors and site staff, certify that works have been carried out satisfactorily and that it meets statutory requirements.
To be considered for this role you will require knowledge of health and safety legislation, assessment and compliance.
The below skills would be essential for the role:
- Detailed knowledge of statutory regulations and best practice guidelines for site and facilities management.
- Event management skills including room bookings and facilities management arrangements.
- Knowledge of financial monitoring procedures and systems and experience in making financial projections
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £20 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy / James / Liam at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all construction-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them. If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.