Family Engagement worker needed with Southampton City Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Southampton
Duration - Initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week (can be negotiable)
Salary - £19 ltd an hour
- This role is within the Missing, Exploited, Trafficked Hub
- Completion of Return Home Interviews with children who have gone missing from home or care - often these are completed via visits to children at home or school, however some are virtual
- Recording of RHI's and case recording
- Short term follow up support where required
- Signposting and referrals for further support for areas of need identified
What is required?
- Experience relevant to the role: Children's Services roles etc.
- Level 3 to 4 qualification in Health, Social Care, Early Years
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.