Finance Team Manager
Location: North West Leicestershire
Job Type: Temporary Fixed Term (3 Months)
Salary: 25.15 - 28.18 per hour - 36.25-hour week
Start Date: ASAP
A Local Authority in North West Leicestershire is looking for a temporary Finance Team Manager to manage designated areas of the Local Authority's finance function including, but not exclusively: annual budget, council tax setting, Statement of Accounts, statutory reporting, insurance, treasury management and financial and capital accounting in accordance with national legislation, council policies, practices and timetables.
The post holder will provide dynamic and positive leadership in managing the staff allocated to the post and within the wider Finance Service where staff not within own line management are responsible for assisting with the delivery of areas of designated responsibility.
Full job specification available.
- Degree level or ACCA, ACA, Or CCAB Equivalent
- Experience of working in Local Authority/Public Sector finance management
- Experienced in capital accounting, including prudential code and IFRS requirements
- Excellent influencing and management skills
- Great communicator and able to work as part of a team and to strict deadlines
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Greg at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.