Service Care Solutions are looking for a Footwear Admin Assistant to work alongside forensics are Lancashire Constabulary on a 3-month contract.
Location: Hutton, PR4
To maximise the effectiveness of Forensic Evidence.
- To provide a Data Management service to the National Footwear Reference Collection.
- To promote and comply with Lancashire Constabulary's policies on equal opportunities and Health and Safety both in the delivery of service and the treatment of others.
- To be responsible for improving your performance by participating in the Personal Development Review process (PDR) with your Manager.
- To contribute effectively as part of a team.
- To undertake any general/clerical admin duties as and when required.
- To record marks received from police forces in England and Wales onto a footprint database.
- To maintain and update the footprint database.
- To provide forensic advice in areas where appropriate experience/knowledge has been gained.
- To liaise with manufacturers to maintain current record of all makes and designs of footwear, updating records as required.
- To provide a quality service to improve primary detections through scientific means in line with force policies, strategies and Home Office policies and initiatives.
- Ability to accurately process and record information.
- Experience of utilising computerised systems.
- Evidence of communicating effectively both face to face and over the phone.
- Evidence of working with minimum supervision, making decisions and taking action as appropriate.
- Experience in an office environment.
- Demonstrate an ability to seek self-development.
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion, please contact Lewis O'Donnell either via email: email@example.com or tel: 01772208962. Alternatively, if you have any friend or colleagues that might be interested, please feel free to refer them as we a have a referral scheme in place of up to £250.