Service Care Construction are currently recruiting on behalf of a Local Council based in Cheshire who require a grounds maintenance operative to join their team on a temporary basis.
This is a full time role working 7:30am-15:30pm Monday to Friday. The role involves:
· Preparation and application of herbicides.
· Drive, operate and maintain specialist plant and machinery.
· Driving a tractor with side arm mounted flail
· Driving ride on mowing machinery
· Undertaking grounds maintenance to highway verges
· Flexible approach to working hours (early starts/some late working hours/occasion weekend working).
· Working across all areas of Cheshire West and Chester.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Ross.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ross on 01772 208967.