Our team has an exciting opportunity for you to join our Responsive Repairs team as a Groundworker where you'll be working around the Hampshire mainly Eastleigh and Southampton area.
We're looking for a Ground worker responsible for carrying out all ground works including paving, concreting, drainage, soak-aways, repairs and replacement to all types of fencing and bricklaying works to properties in an efficient and effective manner ensuring that you're following good building maintenance practice. You'll be able to demonstrate competency in bricklaying, roofing, fencing and associated works such as concreting or laying tarmac/slabs, plastering and basic carpentry.
What we offer
On top of your salary, you'll also be entitled to our range of generous benefits on top as standard
- 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Employer pension contributions of up to 10%
- Employee Assistance Programme for colleagues and their families
- Enhanced sick pay
- Your van, PPE, and uniform will be provided
- Free Life Assurance scheme where your next of kin can receive 5x your annual salary
- Comprehensive training and development, including study support
- Abri Rewards, our flexible voluntary benefits scheme
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave
- Staff recognition scheme
- Full UK Driver License
- CSCS Card
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John on the number provided, or by applying direct to this advert.