Service Care Solutions are seeking an experienced Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker to work within a forensic mental health ward in Southampton, Hampshire.
This role is based in a NHS service for patients who are suffering with mental health disorders and have been detained under the mental health act. This service help individuals aged 12-18 years of age.
Adhoc shift work allows you fully flexible working and allows you to choose which days you want to work. This is perfect for individuals who want to work around their studies and/or family lives or people who are looking to gain new experiences within the mental health sector.
We are currently looking for Healthcare Assistants/Support Workers to work long days/Short days throughout the week with the occasional night shift available.
- To assist the facility in improving the lives of service users with mental health issues.
- Make observations and documenting behavioural changes
- Build relationships with service users
- Administering medications
- Days £12 ltd
- Nights & Saturdays £14 ltd
- Sundays & Bank holidays £16 ltd
* Valid right to work in the UK
* Experience working with mental health sector or within a similar sector
* Positive can do attitude
* Excellent communication skills.
* Previously completed Control and Restraint training. (Refreshers and Full training courses available)
The Benefits of working for Service Care Solutions
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have a fantastic referral bonus of £250, so if you or a friend has the experience to fill this role, please contact Arran Fitchie on 01772208962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss this in further detail with you.