Service Care Solutions are seeking an experienced Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker to work within a forensic mental health wards in Southampton, Hampshire.
This role is based in a NHS service for patients who are suffering with mental health disorders and have been detained under the mental health act. The service caters to 12 - 18-year-olds who have complex mental health needs.
- To assist the facility in improving the lives of service users with mental health issues.
- Make observations and documenting behavioural changes
- Build relationships with service users
- Administering medications
- Days - £12 ltd
- Nights & Saturdays - £14 ltd
- Sundays & Bank holidays - £16 ltd
- Valid right to work in the UK
- Experience working with mental health or within a similar sector
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previously completed Control and Restraint training. (Refreshers and Full training courses available)
The Benefits of working for Service Care Solutions
- Twice weekly payroll runs
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have a fantastic referral bonus of £250, so if you or a friend has the experience to fill this role, please contact Arran Fitchie on 01772208962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss this in further detail with you.