Service Care Legal are currently working alongside a forward-thinking legal firm, based in Lancashire, who are in need of dynamic Family Law Fee earner to join their team as Head of Family Law. If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to work at an employee focused company, please read on.
ROLE: Head of Family Law
LOCATION: Lancashire, hybrid working
RATE: £50,000 - £60,000
PQE: 4+ years' PQE
- Manage a team of Fee Earners dealing with Private Family Law caseloads from start to completion
- Provide first-class legal advice to clients on a range of family matters such as divorce, ancillary relief, finances, cohabitation and children matters.
- Assist with the betterment of the Family law team and, in-turn, the running and reputation of the company
- Someone with 4+ years' PQE Private Family Law matters
- Ideally someone who has managed a team of Family Law Fee Earners but the company is open to candidates who are looking to step up in their career
- Someone who has a commitment to providing high quality client services and is adept in converting new incoming clients and generating new business for the firm
- A generous salary
- Company pension
- 28 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays plus an additional 1/2 days Birthday leave
- Free parking
- Social events
- Training and development
- Career progression opportunities
If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.