Head of Financial Planning
Job Type: Temporary Fixed Term (6 Months)
Salary: £547.50 umbrella per day - 37-hour week
Start Date: ASAP
A Local Authority based in Eastbourne in looking for a temporary Head of Financial Planning to join the team on an initial 6 month basis. The post holder will be the technical lead for Financial Planning activities, provide strategic advice to members, directors and assistant directors, their companies, and stakeholders in accordance with the Local Authority's corporate plan, company business plans, priorities and values. They will also develop financial models, analytics and plans in order to forecast and determine savings to achieve a balanced budget.
Full job specification available.
- Membership of an appropriate professional body e.g. CIPFA or CCAB
- Local Authority/Government finance background essential
- Experience of working under pressure and ability to analyse complex information
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of financial modelling and planning in a complex organisation
- Knowledge of key legislation affecting local authority finance.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Greg at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208969 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.