Service Care Legal are working with a leading Legal 500 and Chambers UK recommended firm law firm who are seeking a Solicitor to join their established Housing division for their South London offices. Due to expansion and growth, this is a fantastic opportunity to grow with a forward-thinking firm.
ROLE: Housing Solicitor
LOCATION: East London
SALARY: £30,000 to £45,000 per annum
PQE: 1 to 3 years'
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, rising to 30 days after 5 years' of service
- Competitive workplace pension
- Comprehensive training and development
- Annual pay reviews
- Performance-related bonus schemes
- To run a full caseload of Housing Law matter from inception through to completion
- To progress caseloads predominantly made up of disrepair, possession, injunction and homelessness matters
- To act on behalf of tenants and leaseholders as well as landlords
- Dealing with all routine correspondence, negotiations and advocacy, where appropriate.
- A qualified Solicitor with between 1-3 years' PQE within Housing Law
- Experienced in dealing with leasehold work such as statutory lease extension procedure, collective enfranchisement procedure and dispute resolution
- Comfortable in managing a full caseload independently
- Strong work ethic and happy to supervise other members within the department
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please feel free to reach out to Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969, or email Lloyd.firstname.lastname@example.org. We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.