Hi all, I'm currently recruiting for a Human Resource Advisor in a healthcare setting. Please apply for more details.
Rate of Pay - £13.16 - £16.17
Hours - 37.5
Location - Home working/Derby
* Support the Head of Human Resources and Organisational Development and the HR Business Partner team to prove a high-quality project, service, and administrative support including information and analysis, the preparation of agendas and minutes for the system People & Culture Board and also the ICB Organisational Effectiveness and Improvement Group, co-ordinating updates and ensuring appropriate follow-up action as required.
* The role will support the HR Business Partner team to provide advice, guidance and coaching to support Managers in developing their own management and team capability across the business to ensure it is responsive, agile and adaptive to changing demands internally and externally.
* The post holder will undertake reporting and analysis of information to support delivery.
* Support the HR Business Partner team to provide an accurate and proactive response to Human Resource issues/problems that arise and making a comprehensive assessment of the issue, a clear decision for action and consideration of associated impact this may have.
* Respond to enquiries regarding policies, procedures and compliance issues.
* Provide advice and guidance on low level disciplinary, grievance, performance management and recruitment and job evaluation and TUPE issues in support of the HR Business Partner role.
* Support the Human Resources Business Partners to deal with queries in the HR inbox by identifying solutions to reduce email traffic, supporting implementation of training sessions and drop-in clinics on hot HR topics, changes in legislation and NHS bulletin updates.
* Suggest changes to policy and process and streamlining of procedures to allow for improved people services and outcome-focused solutions for the department/organization.
* Engage with staff, coach colleagues, managers and teams on effective methods to ensure the development and maintenance of a work environment that fosters sensitivity and respect for people of diverse backgrounds, cultures and disabilities.
* Support the development of an in-depth body of employee relations knowledge, employment law and best practice for the HR Business Partner team.
* The post holder is a key member of the team whose overarching goal is to enable, promote and support the effective use of data, information, knowledge and technology to improve, inform and support a portfolio of projects, services, and initiatives.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
- 250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest contact email@example.com or 01772208953.