Hi all, I'm currently recruiting for a Human Resource Adviser in the NHS. Please apply for more details.
Rate - £13.15 - £16.17
Hours - 37.5 Hours a week
Location- Derby and Derbyshire
- Support the Head of Human Resources and Organisational Development and the HR Business Partner team to prove a high-quality project, service, and administrative support including information and analysis, the preparation of agendas and minutes for the system People & Culture Board and also the CCG Organisational Effectiveness and Improvement Group, co-coordinating updates and ensuring appropriate follow-up action as required.
- The role will support the HR Business Partner team to provide advice, guidance and coaching to support Managers in developing their own management and team capability across the business to ensure it is responsive, agile and adaptive to changing demands internally and externally.
- The post holder will undertake reporting and analysis of information to support delivery.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
- 250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest contact email@example.com/ 01772208953.