Service Care solutions are looking for an ICT 1st Line support Analyst to work in Derby. Your duties are but not limited to:
- Provide administrative support for IT processes and procedures on the IT Service Desk.
- Provide 1st Line telephony support.
- Log and maintain support call records (tickets) for the service.
- May perform support tasks which contribute towards the area specialist in nature, managing own work load from start to finish.
- Prepare documents and other materials to a clear brief using established formats and standard software.
- Straightforward data analysis, manipulation and interpretation following clear procedure and guidance to provide information.
- Understanding of relevant policies and procedures as they affect the role and the quality standards and outputs required.
- Recognise the impact of issues arising and raise unusual or complex issues to senior employees to ensure appropriate resolution.
- Where required, assign standard or routine tasks to others and be responsible for making sure they are completed correctly and to schedule to ensure service quality standards are maintained.
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion please contact Chris Wheeler either via email: email@example.com or tel: 01772208962. Alternatively if you have any friend or colleagues that might be interested please feel free to refer them, as we a have a £250 referral scheme in place.