Service Care Solutions have a great opportunity for an Independent Living Service Coordinator in Grimsby. The successful applicant will lead a team of Service Support Workers and Volunteers to provide an efficient and dependable service. They will receive referrals from link workers and liaise with medical professionals in the community to aid and assist people in crisis following an emergency.
Service Care Solutions is dedicated to delivering exceptional care to those in need, providing staff to over 40 NHS Trusts nationwide. We value our staff and offer a supportive working environment where your skills are appreciated, so join our team now!
Job Type: Independent Living Service Coordinator
Contract: 6 months
Pay Rate: £17 per hour LTD (Monday - Friday)
- Provide support to staff and volunteers delivering the service
- Ensure the service provided is efficient and reliable, while recording the impact effectively
- Co-ordinate and supervise a team of Support Workers and Volunteers
- Liaise with hospital and medical staff to receive patient referrals
- Full UK Driving Licence with access to a vehicle
- Experience of supervising and working with a team of Support Assistants and Volunteers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including over the phone and via email
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety practices, as well as the Risk Assessment process
- £250 referral bonuses as thank you for your dedication
- Flexible payroll options with the ability to choose between umbrella or LTD company options
- Comprehensive compliance assistance to ensure a smooth on-boarding to your role
- Online and paperless registration process
Are you interested in making a real difference to members of the community, while furthering your career? Join our supportive team by contacting Chris Musgrave on 01772 208963 or emailing email@example.com now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates.