Job Title: Information Security Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented Information Security Analyst for one of our clients. The Information Security Analyst will play a critical role in safeguarding the company's data and systems against security threats and vulnerabilities. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of cyber security principles and technologies and will work to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our information assets.
- Continuously monitor the organisation's network and systems for security incidents and anomalies.
- Respond to security incidents, conduct investigations, and apply incident response procedures to mitigate risks.
- Identify and assess vulnerabilities in systems, applications, and infrastructure.
- Collaborate with IT teams to remediate vulnerabilities and track progress.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of security policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulatory requirements and industry standards (e.g., GDPR, ISO 27001).
- Manage user access controls, including user account provisioning and deprovisioning.
- Maintain and monitor identity and access management systems.
- Conduct security awareness programs to educate employees on best practices and security policies.
- Provide training and guidance on security related topics.
- Administer and configure security tools and technologies, such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and anti virus software.
- Stay up to date with the latest security threats and technologies.
- Conduct risk assessments to identify and prioritise security risks and develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Generate security reports and metrics for management and stakeholders.
- Communicate security incidents and findings to the appropriate parties.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Security, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Professional certifications such as Comp-TIA Security+, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) are a plus.
- Proven experience in information security, including security monitoring, vulnerability management, and incident response.
- Strong knowledge of security principles and best practices.
- Familiarity with security technologies and tools.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and independently.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements and standards.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Contribution to a vital role in the organisation's cybersecurity efforts.