A Client within the public sector based in Hartlepool is currently recruiting for a Intelligence Assistant to join their Risk and Performance team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position and the ideal candidate must have experience of working in the public sector environment.
The purpose of the role is to provide an efficient and effective intelligence and information service that effectively supports the activities of the organisation.
To ensure that high quality information, that is analysed, evaluated and interpreted, is readily available to support strategic and tactical decision making. To provide information that demonstrates the contribution the Organisation makes to the achievement of its and its partners objectives within the Teesside area.
The main responsibilities of the role:
- Support the Authority's Strategic Integrated Business and financial planning process through the provision of high quality information that is effectively analysed and interpreted.
- Produce of high quality regular and periodic reports to management and operational divisions that demonstrate the clear linkages and impact between risk, performance and management information.
- Assist in the application and continuous improvement of the Organisation's Information and intelligence framework and associated tools and techniques applied to aid tactical and strategic decision making
- Assist in the production and monitoring of Strategic, Service, Directorate, District and Station plans
- Assist in the identification and implementation of the collection, validation, analysis and interpretation of information and present findings in a high quality professional manner.
- Under the direction of the Intelligence Manager, ensure all output and reports produced by the unit are of the highest quality and in a professional format.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £14 p/hour Umbrella Ltd (approx. £380 p/week NET after deductions) dependant on experience and qualifications. So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!