Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting a Staff Nurse to work within an Integrated Community Service delivering Outpatient Parenteral Antimicrobial Therapy (OPAT) to patients in the Kirklees area.
The role is 30hrs per week, Monday - Sunday 08:00 - 21:00 paying between £20.00 - £30.00ph (Ltd) depending on day and time of shift worked. The manager is initially looking for a temporary block booking of 13 weeks with the opportunity of extension.
The Outpatient Antibiotic Pathway (OPAT) is part of a community service across Kirklees providing high quality evidence-based nursing practice to patients in their own home. The main aim of the service is to prevent unnecessary hospital admission by providing IV antibiotic and NMAB therapy to medically stable patients at home.
The successful applicant must be a Qualified General Nurse currently registered with the NMC.
It is essential the nurse has central venous access device experience such as accessing and changing dressings on PICC lines.
It is essential the applicant holds IV Therapy administration competencies and previous experience administering medications in the community.
It is essential the applicant is a Car driver with access to their own vehicle due to remote location of some patients.
The applicant will require excellent communication skills and clinical skills to deliver treatment and build relationships with key stakeholders (Acute Trusts and Community Partners) to enable service delivery.
Using initiative is essential, as is skill sharing with colleagues within the team, and the wider organisation.
It is essential that all the team members work closely together, to truly integrate an MDT and provide a comprehensive service whilst working closely with the acute trusts.
Service Care Solutions Benefits
- £250 Registration Bonus, this is payable after only 150 hours work!
- Limited Company / PSC Payments - Here at Service Care we can also pay into your private Limited company account / PSC via deemed payments.
- £250 Referral Bonus paid after 150 hours for any newly registered candidates who are referred over.
- £150 Job Referral Find your own job bonus - Receive £150 for bringing your own position to us, alternatively this also applies if you are not happy with your current agency but settled in your role, we can pay £150 to switch.
- Fully online and paperless registration
- FREE Registration Process including: Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Mandatory and Practical Training, Uniform
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance/Registration Body Renewal
Interested? Please contact Carly Harrison at Service Care Solutions.