Service Care Construction are currently recruiting on behalf of a housing association based in the Chelmsford area who require a kitchen assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. Previous experience within the hospitality sector is essential for this position. This is a full time role working 40 hours per week and will include weekends on a rota basis.
- You will prepare beverage trolleys, serving beverages and snacks to residents
- Prepare and deliver meal trays to residents, relatives and guests.
- Ensure dining areas are clean, tidy and attractively presented.
- Welcome residents and serve them in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
- Ensure that all controls and procedures are maintained to meet all hygiene legislation.
- Ensure that standards of cleanliness are maintained and followed at all times.
- working 40 hours per week including weekends on a rota basis between the hours of 7am-8pm
What we are looking for:
- Ideally have previous experience in a busy bar, restaurant, café or pub
- You will have Infection control and COSHH training (desirable)
- You will have level 2 food hygiene certificate (desirable)
- Have a genuine caring nature
- Have knowledge of health and safety in a catering environment
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lauren on 01772 208967