Service Care Legal are currently recruiting on behalf of a local authority in the Wiltshire region who are seeking a Legal Assistant to join the property legal team in progressing matters through to completion.
ROLE: Legal Assistant
RATE: £11.70 per hour to £14.36 per hour
CONTRACT: 3 months ongoing, 37 hours per week
- To assist the Senior Lawyer and the Lawyers in progressing Property caseloads through to completion
- Cases will include preparation of leases, buying and selling commercial and residential property, Finance Agreements, Options Agreement, Pre-emptions Agreements, Wayleaves, easements and commercial conveyancing
- To also deal with matters such as s278 agreements, standard commercial leases,, purchases and sales of commercial and residential property and boundary queries
- To assist with the wider planning and highways team with general duties
- A law graduate (LPC, LLM or LLB) with at least 6 months of Paralegal or Legal Assistant work experience
- It is essential that the successful candidate has experience of working within a Property Law department
- To have the ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- A strong work ethic with good team working skills is essential
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please contact Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969, or email Lloyd.firstname.lastname@example.org. We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.