Service Care Legal are recruiting a Legal Assistant for a local authority in London on a contract basis. Below is further details about the role and the person sepecification.
ROLE: Legal Assistant
RATE: £15.17 to £18.76
CONTRACT: 3 months ongoing, 36 hours per week
- To assist the Lawyers and Senior Lawyer progress caseloads through to completion
- Matters will consist of Social Care cases (Adult & Childcare), Employment Law and Education
- To prepare bundles, obtaining statements, drafting court documents and issue proceedings
- Previous experience of working within a Legal department in a Legal Assistant capacity is essential
- It would be beneficial for previous dealing related to social care, education or employment law matters
- A relevant legal qualification (LPC, LLM or LLB) would be highly desirable for this position
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please feel free to reach out to Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969 , or email Lloyd.firstname.lastname@example.org. We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.