Service Care Legal are currently working alongside a Local Authority, based in the West Midlands, which is in need of a Highways Paralegal to join their team. The role wills deal with Highways, Public Rights of Way and Commons law. If this is of interest to you then please read on.
ROLE: Highways Paralegal
LOCATION: West Midlands, hybrid working
RATE: £12ph Umbrella
CONTRACT LENGTH: 3 months ongoing
- Assist Lawyers with Highways, Public Rights of Way and Commons law case files from start to completion
- Other duties will include drafting Traffic Orders and general admin
- Liaise with clients of the council and assist with new and ongoing case files
- Ideally someone who has worked in a legal team at a Local Authority
- A reliable individual who is willing to work hard as part of a team and is looking to commit to a position
- The role does not require prior experience of dealing with Highways law but to have this would be beneficial
If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.