A client within the Public Sector based in Greater Manchester is currently recruiting for a Legal Disrepair Surveyor to join their team as soon as possible. The client is offering a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority.
Key purpose of the role is to undertake a lead consultant role on complex technical, procedural and legislative matters in a professional, customer focused, and specialist technical service.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead on the delivery of work packages (using project management methodology where appropriate), ensuring compliance with organisational objectives, consistency in approach and compliance with appropriate internal and legislative guidelines.
- Actively strive to achieve efficiencies in project, programme and maintenance service delivery and improvements in the quality of service.
- Develop successful internal and external relationships and secure stakeholder commitment through negotiation and communications, both oral and written, to ensure work packages are delivered effectively and to customer requirements and agreed objectives.
To be considered for this role you will require experience in building surveying in the construction industry with a minimum HND/HNC or equivalent qualification in construction.
The below skills would be essential for the role:
- Current driving licence with access to a car for work purposes
- Hold a CSRT qualification or full membership of CIOB or RICS with directly related experience within a legal surveying environment.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Building Regulations and legislation associated with Landlord and Tenant Act 1985, Environmental Protection Act, Defective premises act, Protocol for personal injury.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £40 - £45 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all construction-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them. If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.