Service Care Legal are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join the Conveyancing department of a law firm based in East London. Please find below further details regarding this position.
ROLE: Legal Secretary
LOCATION: East London
SALARY: £25,000 to £28,000
The Role of the Legal Secretary
- To assist the Senior Solicitor in undertaking a variety of secretarial duties within the Conveyancing department
- To assist with pre client administration, post client administration, pre exchange progression and post exchange progression
- To undertake dictation when required
- To undertake various administrative duties when needed
- Someone who has ideally worked as a Legal Secretary for at least 1 year
- Experience in working within the Property Law sector, ideally with Conveyancing experience
- Someone who has strong IT and communication skills
- A strong typing speed and able to undertake audio-dictation
If this Legal Secretary role sounds like an opportunity of interest, please contact Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969, or email Lloyd.email@example.com. We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.