Service Care Legal are currently working alongside a forward-thinking legal firm, based in Lancashire, who are in need of Litigation Paralegal to join their Dispute Resolution team. If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to work at an employee focused company, please read on.
ROLE: Litigation Paralegal
LOCATION: Lancashire, hybrid working
RATE: £19,000 to £20,000
EXPERIENCE: One year's Civil Litigation experience in a legal team
- Work alongside the team's fee earners with a wide range of general Civil Litigation matters
- Provide first-class legal advice to clients on a range of matters including contentious probate, land and property disputes, debts, contract and commercial disputes
- Duties will include but not limited to: drafting documents and correspondence, legal research, preparing documentation/ bundles for court and liaising with clients and third-party solicitors
- Someone with a minimum if 12 months' experience in a Civil Litigation legal team
- Someone who can work well under pressure and conduct themselves in a professional manner
- Ideally someone who has an LLM/LLB and relevant legal experience
- A generous salary
- Company pension
- 28 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays plus an additional 1/2 days Birthday leave
- Free parking
- Social events
- Training and development
- Career progression opportunities
If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.