Our client, a housing association based in South London are looking for an M&E Surveyor to join their team. This is on a permanent basis - salary up to £48,000.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Support the M&E Manager in the effective maintenance of M&E equipment within the client's property portfolio.
- You will be responsible for effective management of repairs and maintenance to all equipment
- Ensure effective customer engagement in the day to day management of the equipment, ensuring high quality services and working across other front line service teams, leading to improved customer satisfaction
- Ensure the maintenance and repairs of Mechanical and Electrical installations (such as lifts, communal boilers, door systems, gates, lighting equipment etc) are carried out safely, effectively and efficiently.
- Responsible for M&E equipment across an operational patch, carrying out periodic (and documented) inspections to ensure that they are operating in line with relevant standards and requirements
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
Previous experience working as a Surveyor on M&E works.
A degree/HND or equivalent would be ideal but not essential.
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position. If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!