Our client, a housing association based in Central London are looking for a Maintenance Surveyor to join their team. This is on a permanent basis - salary up to £48,000.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Ensure maintenance activities comply with statutory Health and Safety requirements in respect of execution, testing and recording.
- Be responsible for managing and maintaining contractual objectives managing the respective delivery of maintenance services
- To ensure effective delivery of the maintenance service including Repairs, Voids, Disrepair, Party Wall issues; Planned and Cyclical works where required
- Responsible to the Managing Surveyor for the achievement of key performance targets in the region and for the provision of monitoring reports and action plans in line with objectives.
- Ensure contracts are managed in line with CDM regulations.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
Previous experience working as a Surveyor on on Repairs/Maintenance works, ideally within a Housing environment.
A degree/HND or equivalent would be ideal, but not essential.
The client offers a salary of up to £48,000 as well as the following benefits;
- 29 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 4-6% pension contribution
- Organisation wide performance related bonus scheme
- 75% of salary income protection
- 4 x Salary life cover
- Modern office with excellent views
- Other perks such as Eye tests, vouchers, buy and sell annual leave, social events, employee assistance programme, professional development programmes.
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position. If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!