Management Accounting Officer
Contract: Temporary (6 months initial)
Rate: £600-625 per day
Start Date: ASAP
Sector: Local Government
*Hybrid Working - 2 days per week*
Service Care Finance are currently recruiting on behalf of a Large Public Sector Organisation in London for two Management Accounting Officers on a temporary basis. The Management Accounting Officers will ensure the accuracy of recording and reporting of spend and budgets, working in a team of Management Accounting Officers, led by a Management Accounting Team Leader, to provide operational technical support to the team of Business Partners who will face the business directly.
- Producing and maintaining accurate financial records for a specified section of the budget enabling the team to become a centre of excellence
- Prepare due diligence reports for Business Partner review and sign off, evaluating the financial standing grant and contract partners
- Prepare monthly financial forecasts based on analysis, constructive thinking, and evaluative judgement.
- Ensuring that budgets and actuals are properly, accurately and promptly recorded and reported
- Undertake reconciliations of budget areas to ensure that budgets are accurate,
- Enable the strategic Business Partnering model through provision of operational technical support to the team
- Produce, review and analyse financial information to support directorate decision-making
- AAT/CCAB/CIMA Qualified Accountant with up-to-date CPD
- Experience of maintaining accurate financial records and financial forecasting
- Experience of budget recording and reporting through an ERP system such as SAP or Oracle
- Experience within Local Government/Public Sector preferred
- Great communication skills with the ability to work well on own initiative as well as part of a team
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Greg at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208969 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.