We are currently seeking an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse to work within an independent mental health hospital, based in Darlington. This service provides specialist inpatient care for adults with mental health needs, who present with complex needs and behaviours that challenge, in a safe and supportive environment.
The chosen candidate will be able to choose their own working pattern and hours will be completely flexible, allowing you to work around your current commitments. We have Full-time and Part-time hours available to start immediately.
SHIFTS: Monday to Sunday
SHIFT PATTERNS: Long Days: 0700-1930 Nights: 19.00-07.30
- Acute adult admission/treatment and psychiatric intensive care
- Rehabilitation and recovery for adults with complex mental health needs
- 12 months minimum UK experience working as a Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Current NMC Registration
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- You'll be warm and engaging while showing real empathy with service users and their individual circumstances.
- International applicants are unfortunately unable to be considered.
- Flexible hours and working pattern
- £250 sign-up bonus
- £250 Referral Bonus
- Free on-site Parking
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
- Subsidised training /FREE mandatory training
This role is available for an immediate start please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply.