Service Care Solutions are searching for an experienced Mental Health Support Worker in Norwich.
The role will be based in an acute ward caring for patients with complex mental health needs and older patients suffering from dementia. The ideal candidate will have plenty of experience working within the mental health sector, be caring and compassionate and be able to offer one to one support for the patients on the ward.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
£150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
* Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
* Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
* FREE enhanced DBS check
* FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
* Regular post-placement follow-ups
* Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
* FREE uniform for certain roles
* Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
* Loyalty reward scheme
* Referral bonus of £250
* Opportunity for future career development
* Candidate welcome pack (coming soon)