Service Care solutions are looking for dedicated Mental Health Support Workers is to pick up ADHOC shifts on the NHS acute inpatient wards in Sussex!
You will be required to complete 1-1 observations with patients admitted with differing mental health illnesses and report any changes is physical and emotional support to the qualified staff on shift.
Additionally you will need to collaborate with other healthcare professionals to develop treatment plans and documenting patients health records.
For this role experience within the past 12 months within mental health, within a similar setting, is required.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
* Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
* Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
* FREE enhanced DBS check
* FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
* Regular post-placement follow-ups
* Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
* FREE uniform for certain roles
* Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
* Loyalty reward scheme
* Referral bonus of £250
* Opportunity for future career development
* Candidate welcome pack (coming soon)