Service Care Solutions are currently looking for Mental Health support Workers in the Cambridge Area
The role will entail working on NHS acute mental health wards providing care and monitoring in-patients.
Applicants should have 6 months previous experience working in a mental health setting and must be confident following health and safety regulations, have great communication skills and be able to work independently as well as within a team.
If you are looking for a new challenge, enjoy variety in your work and wish to be part of a team supporting people with mental health needs then we want to hear from you.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
£150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
* Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
* Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
* FREE enhanced DBS check
* FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
* Regular post-placement follow-ups
* Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
* FREE uniform for certain roles
* Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
* Loyalty reward scheme
* Referral bonus of £250
* Opportunity for future career development
* Candidate welcome pack (coming soon)