Service Care Solutions are recruiting on behalf of Lancashire County Council for a Minute Taker to join their Education and Children's Directorate.
This post is within Childrens Social Care providing support to a wide range of operational staff, managers and Independent Reviewing Officers in relation to minute taking of a variety of meetings.
You will work 37 hours a week from home.
This role is initially based on a 6 month contract however there is every possibility that this could increase or even become permanent at the end of this period.
What you will do:
- Interpret information accurately to produce high quality minutes to support the work of the Education and Childrens Services
- Services a variety of meetings that will include sensitive, emotional and confidential information
- Gather information accurately
What you need:
- Good keyboard skills are essential
- The ability to respond to change in service
- Experience in a business support role/ administration
- Experience of taking notes / minutes at meetings
If this role sounds like something that you'll be interested in, please contact Jaymi-lee Yates on 01772 208 964 or drop on email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. So, if you have anybody in mind, let them know and tell them to get in touch!
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!