Job Title: Non-Medical Prescriber
Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday (9AM - 5PM)
Type of Contract: Temporary - 3 Months with view to extend
Hourly Rate: £50 - £60 P/H LTD (Dependent on Experience)
About the client:
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a long standing registered charity who specialise in supporting behavioral changes, predominantly for alcohol, drug misuse and mental health. Kicking off in the late 60's this provider now delivers free and confidential support to over 100,000 service users a year from 80 individual location nationwide offering drug and alcohol support to adults, young people and their wider family.
The Ideal Candidate:
Our clients expectation of the applicant is to have experience of working with parents and families suffering with substance misuse problems, providing psycho-social interventions. A highly driven individual who can fit in to an established multi-disciplinary team using their own initiative when required whilst liaising professionally with local authorities.
Expectations of the role:
- To prescribe independently and cost effectively in accordance with policy and best practice.
- To be responsible for implementing agreed policies and clinical standards in a multi-disciplinary integrated team.
- To provide harm reduction support, information and advice to individuals in relations to substance misuse.
- Enhanced Child And Adults DBS (Within 12 Months/Update Service Registered)
- Valid Right to Work
- Most Recent Employment References
About Service Care Solutions Recruitment Agency & How to Apply:
Originally forming in 2005 Service Care Solutions is a UK based recruitment agency consisting of various specialist divisions, SCS started their first recruitment support within substance misuse over 15 years ago so their unique consultants know exactly which type of staff to look for in the sector and recognize potential and talent in candidates that others may miss.
Service Care Solutions can facilitate processing of new DBS's free of charge for any candidate who meets the above requirements and is engaging with our compliance procedure
If you would like to be part of our exceptional candidate base and apply for the above role please contact Danny Booth on 01772 208962 or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Unfortunately due to the high traffic of candidates that apply for our roles we can only endeavour to respond to candidates that have relevant experience for this role!
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Four weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist Substance Misuse consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of substance misuse staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering substance misuse services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.