Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for caterers across the Greater manchester area.
Pay- £9.50- £10 PAYE
Hours- Various Shifts
- oviding a polite, professional and efficient catering service to patients, staff and visitors (the trust's customers) and optimising the productivity in the hospital's retail units.
- Preparation and/or serve hot & cold food & beverages.
- Cleaning of catering and service equipment and areas (floors, work surfaces and related equipment manually along with specialist cleaning machinery/plant) to the specified hygiene standards.
- Assisting with the delivery of functions of the catering teams and vending services.
- Cash handling and operations of cash registers in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintaining food safety and hygiene standards in your work area and apply the food safety procedures.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in line with Health & Safety, Quality and the company policies and procedures along with ensuring all documentation & records are up to date.
- Reporting of faults with materials and equipment to the relevant line management.
- Store goods and products correctly and perform stock rotations to optimise sales and minimise wastage.
- You will have some previous experience in retail, the hospitality industry or be keen to work in the sector.
- Ability to communicate with customers, visitors, colleagues and management effectively.
- Ability to work independently and methodically whilst providing an excellent customer experience.
- Awareness of Health and safety standards and related food hygiene certificates would be an advantage but essential as training will be provided by Randstad (food hygiene certificate) and on the job training.
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability. If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at Service Care Solutions Ltd on 01772 208953, or alternatively send an updated CV to Matt.Clarke@servicecare.org.uk
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.