Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a CHC Nurse Assessor to work in Birmingham on a temporary agency contract within the NHS.
Full time 37.5
6 months ongoing
Hybrid working (working from home and the base)
£335LTD a day
£44.67Ltd an hour
Paid weekly via an umbrella company
The post holder will undertake comprehensive professional Continuing Healthcare and Funded Nurse Care assessments for adults over 18 years of age with complex health needs including the assessment, review and monitoring of care for those whose health needs are funded via NHS Continuing Healthcare within the dedicated time scales. This will include retrospective and appeal
The post holder will be responsible for complex clinical caseload comprising of; Assessments, undertaking of review (3/12 CHC review unscheduled review and Fast Tracks and implementation on Personal Health Budgets and ongoing Case Management of Patients funded by Continuing Healthcare (CHC), Mental Health & Learning Disabilities.
To work with the Senior Nurses to process Funded Nursing Care and Continuing NHS Health Care Applications. Influence best practice by providing professional nursing advice on a range of physical and mental health nursing issues, which will require the individual to work in collaboration with partners and other professionals to ensure patients' health care needs are met appropriately and effectively.
- Previous experience of undertaking Continuing Care Assessments
- Working with patients with complex and long-term health needs, distillates and those with life limited/palliative or end of life.
- Undertaking audit and implementing outcomes in a range of settings
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Loyalty reward scheme
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org i will also forward the full job spec on.