Nursery Manager needed with North Somerset Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Long Ashton
Duration - initially 3 months
Hours per week - 30 hours per week
Salary - £28 an hour
- To undertake specialist activities within a nursery including flexible day-care, pre-school and creche facilities and make decisions
- Responsible for professional activities within an overall service and contribute to specific service developments
- Supervising/managing the work of others and their professional development within an overall management framework
- To contribute to the successful delivery of the Early Help offer in North Somerset
What is required?
- Qualification in Early Years and Child Development to at least level 6 or above
- Practical experience of working within Early Years and thorough understanding of the principles of the Early Years services available
- Experience of managing others' work and supporting their professional development
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.