Hi all I'm currently recruiting for Operational Delivery Team Members to come help out a project in the NHS, apply for more details.
Location - Northampton/Leicester
Rate - £16-20 (Based off Experience)
Hours - 37.5
What are we looking for?
- Experience of delivering change within the NHS
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team, working within challenging timescales
- Experience of training delivery
Key responsibilities in this role:
- Train Clinical, Operational and Administrative staff to use the solution
- Support the change at a Trust level, including sharing the solution in meetings, demos and 1-2-1 sessions
- Responsible for adoption in chosen specialty
- Provide feedback and data for monitoring of progress, activity, and other relevant information
Key activities and outputs
- Support the Delivery Manager in the implementation of the Trust CCS
- Engage with relevant teams helping them to deliver to timelines.
- Work closely with the Trust Communications team to plan and deliver the Communication and Engagement plan.
- Coordinate training and implementation with Technical and Onboarding leads
- Ensure that all identified users receiving training and the initial support that they need to start using the Trust CCS
- Work with the Delivery Manager to review benefits of the Trust CCS and communicate to the Executive team.
- 250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest contact email@example.com/ 01772208953