A client within the Public Sector based in Coventry is currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to join their team as soon as possible. The client is offering a full time, permanent position with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority.
Key purpose of the role is to assist in delivering the maintenance operations business plan and have responsibility for the delivery of responsive repairs and maintenance works across the client's portfolio.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure a strong level of field management both directly and through the team of supervisors.
- Liaise closely with support functions within maintenance operations to ensure the timely, cost-efficient delivery of customer focused services.
- Support the delivery of repairs, voids, planned and programmed works
To be considered for this role you will require:
- Qualification in a building related subject to HNC, City & Guilds or NVQ
- Working knowledge of current building regulations
The below skills would be beneficial for the role:
- Experience of managing and inspiring a team
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £51,800.00 - £58,000.00 per annum
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call Liam at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all construction-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them. If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.