Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Overseas registration officer to work for a police force in West Yorkshire. Please see below for more information and to apply please contact Lewis on 01772 208962.
To provide an administrative and computerised support ensuring that all records are maintained in line with Home Office Immigration and Nationality Police Handbook.
Key outputs for role
- Lead by example and behave in line with the Police Code of Ethics
- Proactively manage the performance, attendance and wellbeing of police officers and police staff against the required standards to ensure they are dealt with and supported in accordance with the correct policies and procedures
- Maintain and be responsible for all aspects of administrative support within the OSRO
- Provide cover for the Nationality Department to facilitate operational requirements as required by Home Office Immigration and Nationality Police Handbook.
- Check for validity all documentation relating to the Overseas Visitors /Immigration
- Receive, record, process and respond to correspondence relating to the Overseas Visitors and Immigration matters
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate filing system relating to Overseas Visitors and Immigration matters.