Staff Nurse - Mental health/ Learning Disability
Salary: £26ltd ph - £31ltd ph
SCS Recruitment Agency are currently looking to recruit a registered Mental Health Nurse or a Learning Disability Nurse to work a locum contract/ or flexible Shifts with Secure Mental Health hospital in Oxford.
The Service in Oxford provides specialist care for people experiencing a range of mental health difficulties. It includes forensic mental health and learning disability services and a psychiatric intensive care unit..
The role will be based on a forensic learning disability or low secure ward and will include leading the implementation of a nursing assessment, planning and evaluation of person-centred care of both the patient's physical and mental health needs.
You will be assisting service users to improve their health and well-being so they can live a happier and more independent life.
The hourly rates of pay MUST be paid via an umbrella company
- NMC registration
- Qualified Registered Mental Health / Learning Disability Nurse
- Valid Right to work in the UK
- Experience working with mental health within a similar setting
- Positive can do attitude
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Previously completed Control and Restraint training within the last 12 months or willing to complete a face to face course
What in it for you?
- Flexible working
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly Pay
- Free parking on site
- Free meals on duty
- Exceptional Referral Bonus
- £250 Training allowance
- Ltd or PAYE options available
For further information, please call Cheyenne Atkinson on 01772 208962 or email your CV directly to Cheyenne.email@example.com