I have a post come up for a Painter and Decorator to join our Damp and Mould Team on a full time basis.
The role is full time working Monday to Friday covering the Eastleigh area. You will be carrying out Painting and Decorating maintenance in the area. You will also be completing Damp And Mould Treatment, Damp Surveys and reporting findings back to the service.
Your day to day will involve:
- Complete scheduled works to a high standard and within the timescale allowed.
- Ensure all works are completed in the most cost-effective manner, identify and pre-order materials from the stores when necessary ensuring that the customer is advised of the order progress.
Requirements needed to apply.
- A full driving licence required
- Experience in Domestic works.
If you have the skills mentioned above, I am keen to speak to you to discuss the role in more detail.
Call me on 01772208967 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Service Care Construction offers many benefits including:
* A specialist consultant within an experienced Construction recruitment team
* Consistently excellent rates of pay
* An extensive range of Construction vacancies across the UK
* Payroll service twice a week
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses