Our team has an exciting opportunity for you to join our Responsive Repairs team as a Decorator where you'll be working around the Hampshire so you will need to drive.
Our area covers Wiltshire, Dorset and Hampshire and then right up to Windsor, so ideally you will live around Alton, Basingstoke area.
We're looking for a decorator responsible for the delivery of decorative 'day-to-day' maintenance repairs to the housing stock.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Washing down and effective treatment of mould in accordance with manufacturers guidelines within the properties.
- Effectively control relevant expenditure by ensuring all work is carried out in an economic manner, including verification and measurement of completed work.
- Ensure good quality decorative work and compliance with Health & Safety policies and statutory legislation.
- Manage individual workload and complete issued responsive repair works according to the given priority or confirmed appointments made with our customers.
In order to apply you will need
- Full UK Driver License
- Decorating Qualification.
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John on the number provided, or by applying direct to this advert.