Service care Solutions are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join our friendly Payroll team based in Preston. As a payroll administrator your role will be varied, providing a high level of admin support across all areas of the finance department. This is a great opportunity, for a hands on individual who wants to be a key team member in a crucial area of our business. Experience is not essential but a real can-do attitude, with a willingness to learn new skills is.
The role offers a level of flexibility in working patterns and hybrid working after the initial probation period. This is a full-time opportunity, working in a role where you are appreciated daily for the work you do.
Working for Service Care Solutions you are more than just a number, you will become a valued team member and we will help you celebrate success with monthly and quarterly awards.
- Experience in an office environment advantageous but not essential.
- Keen learner
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident in the use of multiple systems
- Confident in the use of Outlook and Microsoft Excel/Word
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated, hard working
- Assist with contractor payroll by way of inputting hours and pulling through imports, handling queries etc
- Prepare and consolidate weekly/monthly invoices for clients.
- General admin assistance across the Finance desk - helping Payroll/credit control team where required.
- Any other ad hoc admin duties as directed.
Service Care Solutions are proud to offer a wide range of benefits including:
- We provide support and flexible arrangements for all its employees, including a hybrid home working policy, family friendly policies and an incredible well-being support package.
- Annual profit share
- Regular incentives & rewards
- Access to tailored training, specific to your role.
- Monthly awards breakfast to recognise great performance and key achievements
- Subsidised quarterly off site site event for all employees to recognise great performance
- Annual awards ceremonies
- Lancashire MIND well- being coaching sessions, Mental Health First , Wellness Action Plans
- Recreational break out room with pool table, driving simulator.
…and much more!