Service Care Solution's group umbrella payroll company: Arch Finance, are offering a brilliant opportunity for a Payroll Executive to join an established Finance team, striving for operational excellence in a people focused culture.
The role will be office based and full time, with the option to access remote working solutions after a successful probation period.
This role is undoubtedly demanding, the ideal candidate will be resilient, autonomous, and passionate, with exceptional customer service and outstanding attention to detail.
What's on offer:
* Salary £20,000-£24,000
* Supportive and flexible arrangements for employees, hybrid home working policy, family friendly * policies and an incredible well-being support package
* Regular incentives & rewards
* Access to tailored training, specific to the role
* Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme, Cycle Scheme & Tech Scheme
* 30 days annual leave (inclusive of public holidays) increasing by 1 day per each year of service up to 5 years
What we're looking for:
* We are looking for an individual who is highly experienced Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel.
* A minimum of 2 years' experience PAYE Payroll Experience.
* Have the ability to prioritise, work to deadlines and manage time efficiently all whilst working well under pressure
* You'll have the ability to deal with complex queries professionally and effectively
* An excellent eye for detail with the ability to use your initiative and follow logic
* Experience working in an office environment
* A demonstrable track record using Merit Payroll Software is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
* Experience working at an umbrella payroll company is desirable.
The Role will involve:
* On boarding new contractors within stipulated timescales alongside dealing with any queries/related questions and dealing with Contractor and Agency queries such as a breakdown of hours/pay
* Identifying fraudulent and potentially fraudulent activity by ensuring full due diligence is complete prior to pay rolling any individual including right to work and ID checks
* Producing accurate reports for internal and external stakeholders where required and checking Merit reports and ensure complete accuracy for payroll processing
* Building and maintaining positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate a smooth running of the weekly payroll
* Dealing with, escalating, and managing queries raised by internal/external stakeholders and resolve queries and disputes in a professional/timely manner along with flagging to management any issues that may put the business reputation at risk or incur costs