- Job title - Payroll Executive
- Salary - £20k - £24k
- Working hours - Full-Time (flexible hours)
- Location - Preston (Hybrid Working)
- Job type - Permanent
What we think you'll love:
- Service Care Solution's group umbrella payroll company: Arch Finance, are offering a brilliant opportunity for a Payroll Executive to join an established Finance team, striving for operational excellence in a people focused culture. We offer 22 days holidays + bank holidays, Supportive and flexible arrangements for employees, hybrid home working policy, family friendly and an incredible well-being support package.
- This role gives you the opportunity to work as part of a small payroll team that is rapidly growing.
- If progression and opportunities are something that you're looking for, we offer tailored training, specific to the role and plenty of opportunity to progress.
Your new company:
Arch Finance are an umbrella payroll company that are brilliant at what they do. Our company listens to every single employee and our staff really are at the heart of the business, this is proven by our flexible, hybrid working and our amazing benefits package (30 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays, Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme, Cycle Scheme & Tech Scheme, Length of Service Awards including private health care insurance and EV car scheme at 5 years)
How you'll spend your time:
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate a smooth running of the weekly payroll
- Producing accurate reports for internal and external stakeholders where required and checking Merit reports and ensure complete accuracy for payroll processing
- On boarding new contractors within stipulated timescales alongside dealing with any queries
- Identifying fraudulent and potentially fraudulent activity
- Dealing with, escalating, and managing queries raised by internal/external stakeholders and resolve queries and disputes in a professional/timely manner
This opportunity will be great for you if…
- You have a minimum of 2 years of payroll experience and are looking for a new role within a successful, growing company
- Have the ability to prioritise, work to deadlines and manage time efficiently all whilst working well under pressure
- You have strong Microsoft Excel skills
- An excellent eye for detail with the ability to use your initiative and follow logic
- Experience working in an office environment
- A demonstrable track record using Merit Payroll Software is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
We review all of our applicants regularly and those we think are a great match, we will arrange a call to find out all about you.