I am currently recruiting on behalf of a local authority for a Pensions Officer in Northamptonshire (Hybrid) to assist the Employer Liaison Officer.
ROLE: Pensions Officer
LOCATION: Northamptonshire (Hybrid)
CONTRACT: 7 months (Ongoing) - 4 Days a Week (Monday to Thursday)
RATE: £21+ per hour UMBRELLA (May be flexible for the right candidate)
The Role of Pensions Officer
- Analysing pension issues and offering sound, reliable and professional advice
- Validate pensions and personnel data efficiently and accurately
- Ability to prepare data capture spreadsheets in specified file format with extremely high attention to detail
- Explain clearly complex pension issues to non-specialists .
The Person required for Pensions Officer.
- Broad understanding of local government pension scheme with experience of working in a similar role
- Knowledge of assisting employers with their duties gained through work experience
- 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above (including Maths) and 2 A Levels (or equivalent)
- Experience using a website content management system
Benefits of the Pensions Officer Role
- Role is medium term so there is some stability within the department and post.
- A nice mix of working arrangements as role is hybrid working with only minor office attendance and very flexible.
- Role is to be split over 4 days (Monday to Thursday) between 7am and 6pm which gives great flexibility and a long weekend
If you are interested in the role of Pensions Officer, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Tim at Service Care Solutions
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.