Service Care Solutions are recruiting on behalf of Lancashire County Council for a personal assistant to join their Senior Leadership Team
You will provide personal assistant support to directors of the senior leadership team and make sure the procedures and services are completed to an agreed quality standard.
This role is initially based on a 3 month contract however there is every possibility that this could increase or even become permanent at the end of this period.
What you will do:
- Provide personal assistant and administrative duties
- Diary and email management
- Assisting with personal organisation
- Setting up and maintaining filing systems
- Dealing with telephone calls and enquiries
- Arranging meetings and appointments
What you need:
- Experience within a similar role
- A positive can do attitude, showing confidence where needed
- To be organised
If this role sounds like something that you'll be interested in, please contact Jaymi-lee Yates on 01772 208 964 or drop on email on email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. So, if you have anybody in mind, let them know and tell them to get in touch!
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!